Thursday, February 12, 2009

We're Baaaack

We just got back from NY this afternoon, where I conquered yet another Target and brought back bags full of goodies. Where else can you buy Converse Allstars for under five dollars? NOWHERE, I tell you...nowhere but Tar-jay. I'm positive that this store would lose it's appeal to me if only we had one in this state. But alas, we do not.

My dear, sweet, lovable son slept the entire 2 1/2 hours there, and then also the entire 2 1/2 hours back. This made my ride incredibly peaceful and relaxing...and also boring as dirt. This was the only thing I had to stare at for the long ride home:

The drive was quite the thrilling snoozefest. But we're back home, the bags are unpacked (sort of) and my pretty new bathroom is all put back together (kind of) and we're full of pasta and ice cream (for sure).

Also, I know this cute blonde boy who's turning five soon, and I'm wondering what to get him for his birthday...any suggestions? It's kind of a big deal...it needs to be something good. He says he wants a little robot...I was thinking more along the lines of a new bike...decisions, decisions.

No comments: