Friday, September 25, 2009

Mom, I Need Some Paper

There's a lot of talk about hexagons and word sounds around here, these days, which just goes you that his awesome-amazing-super-fun-teacher is not spending her days lounging around the house watching MTV reruns and eating ice cream out of the carton like some people I know. In my defense, I do break up all of that television with an occasional nap. I haven't been alone in almost 6 years people...it's a learning process. And hey, check out that penmanship! I don't want to brag but I did make him myself.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an assortment of neat kindergarten things! Are those his numbers 'all by himself'? Can hardly wait for the next chapter!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM

pmd said...

It is quite disorienting! Thought I'd be getting all kinds of stuff done. I'm simply pacing myself.