Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Playin' Hooky

I thought it'd be a bit more fun than this, having my little buddy back around for the day. But really, it's painful. He spontaneously erupts into tears wailing, "I just want to rejoin my claaaaaassssss." DUDE! Don't you know how hooky works? You're supposed to only seem sick until the bus pulls away and then you miraculously feel ALL BETTER! But, alas, that's not how my little martyr operates apparently. He actually is sick. And I don't blame him for heaving at the thought of those Children's Tylenol Meltaways...they look yucky to me too.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Poor guy! He's too young to be feeling sad or guilty for missing out on school/work! That only comes when you get old (like me)...I wasnt able to move from the couch on Monday with nausea but I still FREAKED out I missed a meeting and called everyone in the company. Like I was able to do anything when I couldnt stand up without having projectile vomit!
I hope he feels better soon!