Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yummmmm, flour.

We took a road trip to King Arthur Flour. Um, YUMMMMM! Free samples are DELICIOUS. And we're not talking about Costco style free samples where everything is yummy but frozen and reheated in a toaster oven. We're talkin' home made, double delish, hot from the oven with fresh butter cream frosting kind of samples. I could have stayed all day. Instead I spent a bunch of cash on a bag full of things that HAD to come home with me. I now need recipes for dark cocoa and butter cream frosting.We spent the rest of the day playing nerf sword battles and wiffle ball, and my exhausted kid needed to be hosed down from the sweat and dirt that caked his feet and face before he could be tucked into bed. Summer has finally begun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love seeing and reading this blog...and remembering! Thanks for a Monday morning blessing!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM