Sunday, August 23, 2009

Facebook Has Taken Over


I forget to post here anymore since Facebook has taken over my life. Seriously...Facebook is addicting. Totally friend me people, I LOVE it!!
Anyway, Lucas didn't get to go on his big date yet. It's been scheduled and rescheduled a couple of times, but those are the breaks I guess, when you ask a doctor out. Their schedules are unpredictable at best. He was bummed the first time, but after that he seems to be moving on quite nicely. He doesn't want to get tied down anyway, he starts kindergarten next week and he'll have a whole new pond to fish in! Heh. I met his teacher yesterday for a Parent/Teacher conference, sans kiddo, to talk about how he learns and his favorite things and how he handles different situations. I am SO GLAD he got her...they will be a perfect match. When I casually mentioned that he leans toward the dramatic in most situations I thou gt she might cringe a little, but no, she happily exclaimed that she does the same thing. Match made in heaven.

No comments: