Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday Morning

I'm sitting on the couch surfing through facebook when a SunnyD commercial comes on.

"Mama! I want a SunnyD, I want a SunnyD!" I tell him we don't have any and he starts to pout. "I'm angry at you, Mama. I'm really angry at you, you know I wanted some, and you should have bought it at the store!" I reach over and rub his back a little, "You're not really mad at me over orange juice, buddy." "Yes, I am! No, I'm not. I'm not mad at you...I was just gettin' a little worked up." And that conversation is Lucas in a nutshell. Easy to get worked up, easy to apologize.
******
He has spent the morning dancing in circles in front of me singing, "You're beautiful, you're beautiful!" and peppering the back of my hands with kisses.

Now, I'm not saying that no woman will ever be good enough for him...but, you know... ;)

No comments: