Sunday, October 12, 2008

Trying it Out...

Going with a new theme for the season...like it?

If I was to pull a theme from our life to spruce up the 'ole blog? It would be Star Wars with a menacing Darth Vader face and multiple space ships I don't know the names of. We are all about the Star Wars right now. Elaborate "movies" made with a four year old narrator and two sets of chubby fingers characters racing along edges of couches and coffee tables. Old Star Wars VHS tapes watched in bed wearing Star Wars unders and pajamas. Pasta dinners on plastic Luke Skywalker plates. This is what I've been waiting for...this change from toddler to boy. It's been right around the corner for months now, but it's finally upon us, and I hope I'm ready. But since I'm already saturated with all things outer space and other worldly, I guess we'll stick with a pumpkin theme until the snow falls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a little harder to read, but as long as you keep the pictures coming you can have any theme you like! Guess I'm kind of basic black and white (hehehe), and I love your writing style, so keep those blogs a-comin'!!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM

Anna said...

It was a bit harder to read before I darkened the text...hopefully it won't strain your eyes! ;-)

You would be amazed how hard it is to find a good looking blog template...although I do like this one, it is a bit busy...