Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Dramatic? We Wrote the BOOK on Dramatic.

Me (Standing in the checkout line): You're such a silly goose.

Lucas: What did you just say to me?

Me (Realizing I may need to answer carefully.): Huh? I didn't say anything. (Back pedal back pedal back pedal...)

Lucas: Yeah you did...you just said something to me...what was it?

Me (Hurriedly stuffing my money into the cashiers hand): You must be mistaken pal, I didn't say a word.

Lucas (Face positively filled with incredulity, like maybe I had just called him a four letter word right there in the checkout.): Did you just call me a GOOSE?

Me (Giving up and fessing up.): Yeah, okay, I called you a silly goose, but really bud, it's no big deal.

Lucas: HOW DARE YOU TRY TO DECEIVE ME! You need to apologize to your little boy RIGHT NOW!

I wonder if his kindergarten will have a theater department...

No comments: