Saturday, August 4, 2007

Like the Big Boys!

Ever since our camping trip on Burton Island, where the bathrooms were far, far away, but trees were nice and close by, Lucas has been doing his business while standing on both feet. Can I get a big YIPPEE from the crowd? No more do I have to accompany every trip to the bathroom to haul him up on to the seat. I don't have to "race him" to the second floor every hour anymore either. Thank heavens! I was wondering how he might learn this skill, seeing as I myself am not capable of it...problem solved! What a treat it is hear him announce where he's headed without having to drop everything and follow him. Don't get me wrong, the bathroom is certainly going to need a thorough cleaning on a much heavier rotation, but this alone was worth the trip to camp.

No comments: