Saturday, August 25, 2007

My Little Comedian

My son has discovered the art of the knock-knock joke. I'm not sure who was crazy enough to teach him how they go, but he has learned and has run with it. They crack me up, of course, but I am his mother, so that probably has something to do with it. He's really only perfected the first part...the knock-knock part. After that...things get a little disjointed. Really, they all go, "Knock, knock. Who's there? Banana. Banana who." After that, his big finish is any one's guess. I get a lot of "BANANA RAYMOND's!" Funny. I get a lot of giggles with an "I don't know!" Still funny coming from such a little person. I always knew he had a great personality, it's just fun to see expressed out loud in the form of jokes. Let's hope he doesn't learn any naughty ones...I'm looking at you, Grandma... ;-)

No comments: