Monday, February 11, 2008

For Real This Time...

Okay! It's really time to trade in my car for a newer! better! model. And I'm actually getting excited instead of terrified. I'll be honest. I'm cheap. And if I can drive a car for no money, why would I choose to drive a very similar car that I would then have to pay for? But it's time...past time, to be truthful. I just don't like making decisions that involve me parting with my hard earned money, you know? I don't like having too many choices with big ticket items because I will spend an eternity waffling back and forth. (Which is why I'm still driving my Corolla a year after I started saying that it was time to trade it in.) I like it best when I have a need and a sensible solution just lands in my lap. No fuss, no muss. And maybe...just maybe...my solution landed in my inbox today...so keep your fingers crossed for me that I'll love this car...the price is good and it sounds like it has everything I'm looking for. Hopefully, by this time next week, we'll have a new set of wheels. Also...I told Lucas I was buying him a new car for his 4th birthday and that's just a couple of weeks away so...I've gotta get a move on. How I plan on topping that gift for his 5th birthday, I have no idea!

No comments: