Monday, July 21, 2008

Out With the Old

We're hooked on a new (to us) TV show lately, The Colbert Report, maybe you've heard of it? This is good news on a few fronts. First: I sort of, kind of, on occasion understand what other adults are talking about out in polite society (we're talking real live actual grownup talk here, folks!) Second: I no longer feel the burning urge need to leave the room while he watches TV. And last but not least...Mr. Colbert was nice enough to have Cookie Monster on the show, which has led Lucas to believe that "it's a kid show...but with really big words".

So much better than Dora.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Dora? A reason I'm glad I don't have a cable.

No Colbert Report? A reason I'm sad I don't have cable. Wah-wah.

Anonymous said...

No Dora? A reason I'm glad I don't have a cable.

No Colbert Report? A reason I'm sad I don't have cable. Wah-wah.

Anonymous said...

No Dora? A reason I'm glad I don't have a cable.

No Colbert Report? A reason I'm sad I don't have cable. Wah-wah.

Anonymous said...

Uh, sorry about that.

Anna said...

No worries! Makes me feel triple-y loved! ;-)