Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Gazillions?

Lucas had a buddy over last week, and that buddy brought a brand new Finding Nemo bubble blower with him to play. For the first few minutes that bubble blower worked like a charm. Bubbles spewing everywhere...laughing, happy children...and then it didn't. The boys were having so much fun out in the sunshine chasing bubbles that I sat on the grass and blew bubbles until my head was spinning. Luke was very sad to see it go, so I promised him we could get one as well. Of course, I don't really want to get him the same one...because it might not work for long. So we pick out a really cool alien/space ship/rocket ship blower that promises GAZILLIONS of bubbles. Sounds perfect, right? Except that this is how many you really get.....

Maybe the term GAZILLIONS was over the life of the toy? Even still, I'm not sure we'll ever get that many...but the bubbles it does spit out produce a smile like this...

He does still have the nerve to tell me (every time he plays with it) that it is not Finding Nemo.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bubbles in any number are just so much fun! Luke's expressions are priceless-maybe worth a gazillion!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM