Sunday, March 2, 2008

Birthday Breakfast

That's Lucas and his buddy having breakfast at our local bagel joint. Lucas LOVES the olive cream cheese and usually just eats it with a spoon while I try and sneak little bits for my own bagel while he's not looking.
This is proof that I am a awesome Mom...I sweetly picked every last speck of olive and pimento off the cream cheese on his bagel. Apparently the olive cream cheese is delicious on it's own but completely inedible once it's spread on an actual bagel. Go figure.

3 comments:

pmd said...

What did you do with the left over olives and pimentos?

Anonymous said...

Chream cheese and olive is a long-time (at least 4 generations now) family tradition! One of my favorites too...
LYx2-AM

Anna said...

I ate them! I am also selfless...hehehehe.