Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Week at a Glance

We have a very busy week planned, and if all the stars align just right, it won't rain every single day that I have off. It would be lovely to use that fancy new camera of mine...but I can't take it anywhere in a downpour. So we have the next five days or so filled with play dates, play dates, more play dates, company (Hi AUNT MARY!) and parties. I'm tired just thinking about it. But we'll have fun. We seem to have fun no matter where we go or who we're with...

And in a completely unrelated but very funny note...

(I am blushing even as I write this)

I was getting ready for work yesterday, fresh out of the shower to be exact, blow drying my hair bare nakey in front of the mirror when I realized my bestest friend was laughing her ass off at me from the bottom of the stairs. Lucky me that the front door is at the base of the stairs and the bathroom is located directly at the top! I never forget to lock the door before I go upstairs to hop in the shower because I know that Lucas, friendly little bugger that he is, will let in anyone that knocks. It just figures that the one day I forget we get company! Hehehehe! She got quite an eyeful, I'm sure...poor girl.

3 comments:

Kellan said...

I've finally gotten my camera out and have been working to learn it. Tomorrow's post is a few pictures I took yesterday.

That's a funny story - HA! You always have the funniest stories!

Take care - get some clothes on! Kellan

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I would be MORTIFIED! I'm glad you can take it in stride. You have such a great attitude.

pmd said...

Was that our friend Yvette with her Kitty (That 70's Show) laugh? I can picture the tears rolling down her cheeks if it was.