Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just Another Example of How My Mom Rocks!

My mother has been my one and only caregiver/babysitter for my son Lucas since the day he was born. He's never been to daycare and I can count the numbers of times I've left him with another person other than my mom on two fingers. They spend all day outdoors, in her gardens, on walks around the town and on trips to his favorite convenience store for ring pops. As if all of that wasn't enough, she has instituted a new Fun Thing for her and Lucas to do together. The two make a new craft every week and send it home in his backpack as a surprise for me. This weeks' craft was a sock puppet...

And last weeks' were mom-and-son matching turkeys!
I will never have to think for more than just a second for all the things I'm thankful for.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those creative genes just keep showing up! Love the ones on today's blog!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM