Tuesday, October 9, 2007

All the Things I Can Do for Lucas

My boy, he is thoughtful. Today he offered up all of the wonderful things that I could do for him tomorrow, our first day off this week (even though I'm actually working overtime tomorrow night...but I don't want to tell him that yet...because he will be so excited to go back to Grandma's...and there is no reason for him to be so happy to be rid of me a whole day early). For example; I can buy him a new BIG Thomas the Train, if I want. I can get him the Candy Land with the Castle, if I want. I can take him to play at all of his friend's houses, if I want. And last but not least, I can take him to the grocery store for cheese sticks, if I want. That's an awful lot of stuff he's willing to let me do for him tomorrow...maybe if I can fit all of that in one day I'll come out on top in the race for His Most Favorite Person in the Whole World. Riiiiight. Or I could just sack out on the couch all day and let Grandma keep her 1st place trophy...second place ain't half bad, 'ya know? ;-)

2 comments:

Kellan said...

So cute! Make sure you get the "de-leaded" Thomas the Train ...

Anonymous said...

I doubt that Lucas even thinks in First and Second Places for his Mom and his Amma! I am just loving all the new thoughts he is putting into words. Fantastic!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM