Monday, April 14, 2008

Bummer...

I called the elementary school in our district bright and early this morning (giddy with the possibility of sending my child off to school this fall) and the preschool program is only for children with special needs. Major bummer! I feel like he would really benefit from short times on his own before he dives into full day kindergarten next year...but no such luck. Oh well...

********************************
In completely different, unrelated news...we spent the day watching the Biggest Loser marathon on Bravo while bouncing on our yoga balls and eating popcorn. Which is exactly as Jillian would have wanted it, I'm sure. I've decided that anything eaten while bouncing on the yoga ball totally doesn't count.

1 comment:

Kate said...

What about checking with your county for a Head Start program? Those are usually 8:30-12:30 M-Th. Good Luck!!