Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's Already Begun...

I just had the cutest conversation with my kid. Apparently he and Grandma are working on opposites...and when I called to say goodnight I was given a pop quiz that went a little something like this:

(His side of this conversation consisted mostly of yelling the questions at the very tippity-top of his lungs...)

"MOMMY! WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF UP?!"

"Is it down?"

"YES! YOU'RE RIGHT! WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF HOT?!"

"Is it cold?"

"YES! YOU'RE RIGHT! WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF NORTH?!"

Oh good gracious...he's gonna be smarter than me soon...isn't he? "It is south?"

"YUP! WHAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF EVENING?!"

"Ummmm...is it morning?"

"YUP! GOODNIGHT!"

******************************************
In a related bit of news...I think our school district might be offering preschool in the fall...it's no full day kindergarten...but it's a start. Keep your fingers crossed for me, would 'ya? *wink* Thanks!

1 comment:

Kellan said...

That Lucas is such a cutie!! Cute conversation, Anna.

Hope you had a good weekend - see you soon - Kellan