Sunday, April 6, 2008

Crazy Yoga Ball

First off, let me say that the area on my stomach where my abdominal muscles used to be a million years ago is indeed very sore. Even though I slept a whopping 4hrs last night I pulled out the old yoga ball and did all of those crazy torture moves exercises again today. I would dearly love it if I didn't look 5 months pregnant with this big belly straight through summer. *Sigh*

Anyway! It was 60 degrees out today! Ahhhhhhh! 60 degrees in upstate New England in April is sort of awesome...and a rare treat. I can not tell you how sweet is is to watch your child play barefoot on the deck in short sleeves because the sun is shining down so bright and warm that the thought of a jacket seems ridiculous. Pure heaven. Maybe this is the summer that I will finally get a tan and stop being translucent so darn pale.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going!" Good for you and Lucas! Keep it going and use tons of common sense. ILYOMTYCESx2-AM

Kellan said...

I thought I was at the wrong site - I LOVE YOUR NEW LOOK!!! It looks great.

Also, glad you had a nice 60 degree day - WOW!! Hope spring continues to push its way into your area - fast!

See you soon - Kellan