Tuesday, April 15, 2008

If Only...


we had someplace to wear a suit coat. I bought this wool coat for Lucas when he was about a year old. It was a size 4 and he was maybe a size 2 at the most, but it had been marked down from $79.00 to something much much less, and I figured surely he would have a chance to wear it some place special. I found it today in the back of his closet collecting dust with it's tags still on. Even though he is a solid size 5 now...I made him put it on just I could take a picture. And because he is a four year old boy...I had to take a dozen pictures of goofy faces before I got one without waggling tongues or googly eyes.

1 comment:

Kellan said...

Oh how cute. Maybe just go out for a nice dinner with the handsome boy!

Have a good day, Anna - see you soon - Kellan