Sunday, November 2, 2008

I Cannot Wait to Cast My Vote...

and this is the first election since I've been able to vote where I didn't feel like I could just skip it altogether.

“I am not a perfect man…I will not be a perfect president. But I can promise you this…I will always tell you what I think and where I stand. I will always be honest with you about the challenges we face. I will listen to you when we disagree. And most importantly I will open the doors of governement and ask you to be involved in your own democracy again.”

-Barack Obama


It's about time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you sister.....GO OBAMA!!!I have a bunch of McCain voters in my house right now....unbelievable!! It's a good thing they are leaving tomorrow before the election. LOL

Anna said...

Hey Jenn! Why do you always post anonymously? Keeps me guessing girlfriend!

We've been having fun at work with this little website:
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2008/calculator/
..go check it out. I'm not sure if that link will work but copy and paste it into your web browser. Good stuff.