Sunday, November 11, 2007

Choo Choo!

Lucas and I got to ride the kiddie train that travels a local city street. It's been running all summer and we kept missing it, but I needed to run an errand today, and sure enough, it drove by the window of a store we were in. For just a buck a piece, Lucas got to be in toddler heaven, and I got to freeze my butt off. I have never had so many strangers gaze upon and me and smile and wave...but Lucas had fun. The only picture I have is on my cell phone...if I can figure out how to put it up here, I will.


Updated: Here it is...grainy, sure, but still cute, right?

Also, it appears that I may have driven over the World's Largest Pothole today, and it did a number on my car. Keep your fingers crossed that the car miraculously heals itself, because shoveling money out for car repairs the month before Christmas makes me feel very Grinch-like.

1 comment:

pmd said...

Toddler heaven! Hey, thanks for the heads up, I'll be sure to avoid said city street this season.