Tuesday, November 20, 2007

'Tis the Season!

I bought Lucas a Christmas outfit, just so I could torture him...um...I, mean, take his picture and stuff it into a 100 Christmas cards. It is so cute! It might be the last year I can get away with dressing him so cute for, well, anything. His is of the opinionated sort, you know, I don't get away with much these days. I will be taking the picture myself as I would rather jab at my own eyeballs with hot pokers than take him back to Sears Portrait Studio. Those folks live to torment the masses during the holidays. Although, I have heard good things about Olan Mills, but ours is located in the layaway department at Kmart, so...I'm wondering...could they really take a better picture than I could? I'm inclined to say no. Pictures to follow shortly. I'm going to at least post the picture here in a timely manner since I've been known to write, stamp and address all of our cards, but then never mail them, because I was too lazy to go to the post office, and my cards always seem to be too big to stuff into our apartment's outgoing mailbox. (Typing out that dirty little secret actually made me laugh out loud!)

2 comments:

Kellan said...

I can't wait to see the picture - this was a funny post - thanks for the laugh. Take care and have a nice Thanksgiving. Kellan

Anonymous said...

Of course you can take a super-great Christmas photo! Why would you spend money having someone else do it? BIG package came from Vt. yesterday...Whippeeeeee!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM