Sunday, November 18, 2007

If I Sound Hoarse, It's 'Cause I'm Still Sick

Does anyone think that Airborne really works? I've been slugging back toxic-swamp-looking cups of it for days...and I can't decide if I'm so much better than I would have been without it...or if it's useless. Lets pretend it's really helping.

*******

Costco was a joy to shop at today...I KNOW! On a Sunday morning, the week of Thanksgiving. Oh, don't get me wrong, it was a madhouse in there, but I still got a stellar parking spot, a short checkout line (!) and a piping hot slice of pepperoni on the way out the door. Go Costco!

*******
I got out of work early tonight due to low census! Four more blissful hours of sleep for me! Yeah low census!

1 comment:

Kellan said...

I hope your are feeling better soon. It can just drag on and on sometimes, can't it? I'm a Cosco fan myself - haven't been lately, though. Take care and see you soon. Kellan