Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hey Mr. DJ, Turn the Music UP!

No pictures, please!



My cousin gave us a MP3 player that Old Navy was giving away on Black Friday if you were crazy enough...um...AWESOME enough to go there at 5am and buy something. It came preloaded with a few of Old Navy's favorites, and Lucas has found a new love for sugar pop music in the form of a teeny tiny white plastic stick. The ear buds keep falling out of his ears but I switched them out for an old pair of headphones that I used to use...back in the day when I actually went to gym and lost weight instead of sitting on the couch gaining weight...oops...I got off track...ROCK ON!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a handsome DJ and I love the face full of expression! He sure reminds me of someone...!!!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM