Sunday, April 1, 2007

Our First Ever Post...







I have been reading the amazing blogs of others out there and decided it was time to start my own. I thought it would be a neat way to keep everyone updated on the happenings of Lucas. My sweet little boy turned three this month, and while the terrible two's went rather smoothly, the three's are shaping up to be a bit louder. Hopefully pictures will follow (if I can figure out how to get them loaded up here!)

Stay tuned...


OK...I figured out how to add a pic from my email files...but he's sideways! I have a lot to learn it seems, but good enough for now! Happy Birthday Aunt Mary...65!
Edited to add: I fixed him! Right side up...pretty cute, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing the comments...

Anonymous said...

testing the comments...