Monday, April 9, 2007

Future Driver's Ed Teacher

I'm not exactly sure when my sweet little baby turned into a three-year-old back seat driver. It's getting to point where I can't make it around the first corner by our house before he starts hollering out helpful advice from the back seat, like STOP SIGN! Or MOMMY YOU GOIN' TOO FAST, SLOW DOWN! Or how about the oh-so-helpful USE TWO HANDS MOMMY! Apparently when he turns 16 and the state hands over his shiny new driver's license, I have nothing to worry about.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your back seat driver is VERY alert! Maybe he can be Ben's coach in another couple of years!! (I don't even want to think of Ben being that grown up.)
I like the blue egg for Easter Sunday along with the other two you posted. Happy travels!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM