Saturday, April 21, 2007

It Just Figures...

I took a million great pictures today out in the sunshine...wouldn't it just figure that I remembered to pack my camera case and cables, but not the camera? Arghhh...tomorrow, I promise.

Big news on the home front? Luke's bed is here! The rails and the conversion kit, at least. It took me a couple of hours and a lot of help from the three-year-old tool master to get it done...but it looks so good! The instruction page that came with his crib three years ago had a page devoted to the "conversion"...it was very helpful...it showed a picture of the completed bed. Um, but how do I go from crib/toddler bed to full size sleigh bed? Apparently half the fun is figuring all that out yourself! Pictures to follow...

Hope everyone had a lovely sunny day today...we sure did...yeah Spring!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your journal today and can hardly wait for tomorrow's continuation and photos!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM