Saturday, September 1, 2007

How Did My Mother Ever Do This With Three Kids?

Mister Cool with his aviator glasses on....get it? Hehehehe...I think Luke's sense of humor might be rubbing off on me.
Luke and his buddy riding the train...for the hundredth time.
Luke's very first ever (maybe?) ride on the Ferris wheel...had a blast but refused to sit on an actual horse. Everybody we passed had to make a comment about his Crocs being different colors...everybody.
Finally...he gets to sit behind the wheel...he went on this ride 27 times in a row...you think I'm joking...but it was bracelet day, and there was no line whatsoever because all of the bigger kids were in school...and he loves the open road...who was I to say no? I felt bad for the guy running the ride...he and Lucas weighed about the same, it couldn't have been easy to keep pulling him off of one car only to put him back on the car at the front of the line. He was a good sport about it, though.
There were four cars running on the ride, and he just kept going, and going, and going...he was in his driving glory. I'm pretty sure if someone asked him to parallel park that car, he could have done it by the end.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The photos are fantastic! Luke and his steering wheel must have made the whole experience of the fair worthwhile! Just look at that face! Thanks for sharing!!!
ILYOMTYCESx2-AM